显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

IMX6 Qt5 camera

472 次查看
vaudoitlaurent
Contributor IV

Hi all,

on a custom board using imx6dp, with fsl bsp release, based on yocto warrior,

we are trying to get camera working with QT5.12.

camera are working well with nxp demo application mxc_v4l2_tvin.out

camera are working well with gstreamer command gst-launch-1.0 imxv4l2src ! imxv4l2sink

with imxqtplayer, i'm able to get the camera view (but not able to choose the device)

with qtmultimedia example declarative-camera, i'm not able to get it works.

my questions:

-is it correct that declarative-camera can not work as it does not use imx gst plugins?

-is there a way to get the imxqtcamera source code (in order to get our own test applications)? i've not been able to get it somewhere (seems we download a imxqtapplication binary)

thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Laurent

0 项奖励
2 回复数

433 次查看
vaudoitlaurent
Contributor IV

Hi 

thanks for your answer,

i'm able to use declarative-camera now, the problem was that i missed the settings of some env variable for CAMERABIN 

export QT_GSTREAMER_CAMERABIN_VIDEOsrc=imxv4l2src

export QT_GSTREAMER_CAMERABIN_VIDEOSRC_DEVICE="/dev/video1"

Regarding the imxcamera application, is there a way to get the code? It seems this application use the overlaysink plugin, which does not do declarative-camera,

and we would like to be sure we use the better plugins for our applications.

Thanks

Regards

Laurent

0 项奖励

460 次查看
Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello vaudoitlaurent,

No, its not correct that declarative camera can not work with gst-plugin you should be able to use dev/VideoX to select your camera.

I suggest you to work whit 5.10.72 which have another version of yocto, to avoid those problems with qt and your camera. you can download it from:

https://www.nxp.com/design/software/embedded-software/i-mx-software/embedded-linux-for-i-mx-applicat...

Regards

0 项奖励