I want to let hdmi interface and LCD print the kernel starting message at the same time using by IMX6 Solo, how can I do? Thanks for help!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to let hdmi interface and LCD print the kernel starting message at the same time using by IMX6 Solo, how can I do? Thanks for help!!

chengzhangzhou
Contributor I

I want to let  hdmi interface and LCD print the kernel starting message at the same time using by IMX6 Solo, how can I do?

LCD is defined as fb0,fb1 and HDMI device is defined as fb2 ,only one of LCD and HDMI can print the starting message of kernel by change the relation between display device and framebuffer.

Thanks for help!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi chengzhang

suggest to look at link below for multiple-display

kernel parameters

GStreamer i.MX6 Multi-Display

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chengzhangzhou
Contributor I

Hello, gstreamer of my kernel may be not normal ,so I just program applications on V4L2 to let VGA signals to display by LCD and HDMI at the same time , it works ,but we need another function , that is LCD and HDMI can display the kernel starting message at the same time, how can I do , I am looking forward to have your help.Thank you!! 

0 Kudos