Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure pad control register before reset config will be activated

Jump to solution
DeLe
Contributor I

Greetings,

I've a custom board with an i.mx6DL and I've a GPIO line, connected to the reset pin of a second controller.

This second controller don't have to see an uncontrolled reset (high) signal on this line from the imx.

The default/reset configuration of the imx of this pad have enabled a 100kOhm pull up.

At first I've tried to setup the pad control register at board_early_init_f function! This function is called after 75ms after POR!

Then I've tried to setup a pull down in dcd header during lowlevel_init. This shorten the high time at this pad to 20ms (after POR)!

But is there another possibility to configure this IO pad before the pull up is connected to the pad?

(The imx is booting from internal nand flash. And U-Boot 2013.07 is launching... )

If anyone can help me please?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Denis

there is no other faster way than dcd header, since it is checked by

iROM.

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Denis

there is no other faster way than dcd header, since it is checked by

iROM.

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos