How to add OpenCV examples in imx-gpu-sdk recipe for i.MX8mq board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add OpenCV examples in imx-gpu-sdk recipe for i.MX8mq board?

chandresh_tank
Contributor II

Hello, 

I am trying to add OpenCV example applications present in the imx-gpu-sdk recipe source code but i am unable to build the OpenCV sample application codes?

Could you please show me how to modify the "../sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-graphics/imx-gpu-sdk/imx-gpu-sdk_5.0.2.bb" recipe to include OpenCV examples in /opt/imx-gpu-sdk/ output directory? #imx8m-quad‌ #imx-gpu-sdk 

Chandresh

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Bio_TICFSL
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Chandresh,

The opencv is already prepared for install in i.MX8MQ, you don´t need to download the imx-gpu.sdk, the yocto image comes with opencv samples, if you want more demos you can go to opencv khronos page.

Regards

0 Kudos

chandresh_tank
Contributor II

Hi, 

OpenCV is installed in the i.MX8MQ but in the imx-gpu-sdk, They have given some OpenCV examples. I have to integrade the OpenCL and OpenCV examples for my application purposes. That's why i was trying to compile the OpenCV tutorial examples given in the imx-gpu-sdk. 

I have compiled one of examples with FslBuild.py but now when i am trying to execute the compiled openCV tutorial, I get this run time error. 

root@imx8m-var-dart:/opt/imx-gpu-sdk/OpenCV/OpenCV101# ./OpenCV101
Simple Linear Blender
-----------------------
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
OpenCV Error: Unspecified error (The function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.
0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run cmake or configure script) in cvNamedWindow, file /usr/src/debug/opencv/3.4+gitAUTOINC+6d4f66472e_81ca8dab86_a62e20676a_34e4206aef_fccf7cd6a4-
r0/git/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp, line 593
* Enter alpha [0-1]: ERROR: /usr/src/debug/opencv/3.4+gitAUTOINC+6d4f66472e_81ca8dab86_a62e20676a_34e4206aef_fccf7cd6a4-r0/git/modules/highgui/src/window.cpp:593: error: (-2) T
he function is not implemented. Rebuild the library with Windows, GTK+ 2.x or Carbon support. If you are on Ubuntu or Debian, install libgtk2.0-dev and pkg-config, then re-run
cmake or configure script in function cvNamedWindow

This is where i am stuck now.  

Thanks, 

Chandresh

0 Kudos