Exit zygote because system server (pid xxx) has terminated

Jump to solution
pyh0603
Contributor III

Hello,

Release: android_p11.0.0_2.6.0

Board: i.MX8MQ based custom board

Current status:

Our customized imx8mq board can start the kernel and enter the file system, but it cannot enter the Android system. When analyzing the log through logcat, I found that the zygote process has been restarting and reported the following prompt:

03-03 03:00:01.378  2350  2350 E Zygote  : Zygote failed to write to system_server FD: Connection refused

03-03 03:00:01.379  2350  2350 E Zygote  : Exit zygote because system server (pid 2412) has terminated

I put the files of logcat *:E and logcat in the attachment respectively.

Can you help me analyze the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
pyh0603
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply.

I have solved the problem that the imx8mq custom board cannot enter the boot animation.

It may be that there is a voltage drop in the GPU power supply voltage of our customized board, resulting in the abnormal operation of the GPU. If I set the operating voltage VDD_GPU_0V9 of GPU from 0.9V to 1.1V in uboot, Android can enter the boot animation normally

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zhiming_Liu
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Try to check this log:

android.system.suspend@1.0-service: Error opening kernel wakelock stats for: wakeup5: Permission denied
0 Kudos
pyh0603
Contributor III

Thank you for your reply.

I have solved the problem that the imx8mq custom board cannot enter the boot animation.

It may be that there is a voltage drop in the GPU power supply voltage of our customized board, resulting in the abnormal operation of the GPU. If I set the operating voltage VDD_GPU_0V9 of GPU from 0.9V to 1.1V in uboot, Android can enter the boot animation normally

0 Kudos
piboss
Contributor I

Hi,
Can you explain the diagnostic process? I don't have any solution yet. Thanks!

0 Kudos