Error in wlan card status

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in wlan card status

AngeloMbed
Contributor I

I am working on the edgefast bluetooth example "Peripheral_ht" using the MIMXRT1060-EVKB together with the IW416 wifi board 1XK uSD.

I have set up the jumper cables right and made necessary configurations as instructed in the "UM11442 NXP Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Demo Applications for i.MX RT Platforms User Guide", and this error in the picture below keeps appearing. Could you help out?

AngeloMbed_0-1663173164953.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AngeloMbed
Contributor I

Hello @nxf89619

I am using SDK version 2.12.0 with content of the MIMXRT1060-EVKB. I can confirm that those connections are correctly followed, and the 1xk module is also properly connected in the M.2 port. 

0 Kudos

nxf89619
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Dear AngeloMbed.

Could you please confirm that your connections are similar to the ones provided in the pictures? If the error persists (even with other examples), Could you please share some pictures of your setup?

Best regards, Alan.

Picture1.jpegPicture2.jpeg

0 Kudos

nxf89619
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I apologize for the late response, I could not reproduce your error, so would you please provide your SDK version? And also, could you please confirm that you followed the connections mentioned in the readme.txt file located inside the "peripheral_ht" example? (doc/readme.txt), also, this problem happens when you connect the 1XK module directly to the M.2 port provided by the MIMXRT1060-EVKB?

peripheral_ht.png

0 Kudos