Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ConfigTools doesn't recognize error

bosnian_beast
Contributor III

I added I2C pins in my configuration and when I update code, I get this error:

board/peripherals.h:15:10: fatal error: fsl_lpi2c.h: No such file or directory

However, in the ConfigTools, there is no Problems. Usually, I could just right-click and "solve problem" (add missing dependencies).

The other weird thing is that after I add USB pins, I get multiple problems (including I2C error) which gets solved by right-clicking on a problem.

Is there a way to manually add "fsl_lpi2c.h" through the ConfigTools (I am reluctant to just copy and paste it from some other project)?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

After adding the i2c driver, you still don't see the "fsl_lpi2c.h" file under the drivers folder? One more thing, could you please specify the part number you are using, as well as the installed release version you have for MCUXpresso, SDK and ConfigTools (if you are using the standalone release)?

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @bosnian_beast,

You can add the missing drivers by right clicking the project, under "SDK Management" > "Manage SDK Components". This will open the SDK component window where you can add the lpi2c driver. After doing this, the error should no longer show.

BR,

Edwin.

0 Kudos

bosnian_beast
Contributor III

Screenshot_1.png

In the drivers tab I have i2c checked (but I can't find lpi2c). However in the right column, it says LPI2C. Is it some naming issue?

0 Kudos