cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bringing i.MX6 out of Suspend

Jump to solution
PaulDeMetrotion
Senior Contributor I

I have put my i.MX6 system into suspend mode. Now how do I bring it out of suspend mode? the keyboard and mouse aren't working and I do not have a power switch. Is there some configuration required to use a USB device to bring the CPU out of suspend? I am developing with a custom device based on the i.MX6Q.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AnsonHuang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you have a debug UART connected, you can try enable UART wakeup by "echo enabled > /sys/devices/platform/imx-uart.0/tty/ttymxc0/power/wakeup" first, then enter suspend, you can input any key from your debug UART's windows, system will be wakeup by UART.

Or, you can try using RTC alarm to wake up system, "echo +3 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm", it means system will auto 

resume 3 seconds after suspend.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AnsonHuang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

If you have a debug UART connected, you can try enable UART wakeup by "echo enabled > /sys/devices/platform/imx-uart.0/tty/ttymxc0/power/wakeup" first, then enter suspend, you can input any key from your debug UART's windows, system will be wakeup by UART.

Or, you can try using RTC alarm to wake up system, "echo +3 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm", it means system will auto 

resume 3 seconds after suspend.

0 Kudos