次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Bluetooth and Wi-Fi not working in IMX8MPlus Evk board

713件の閲覧回数
Ben10
Contributor II

Hi,

We have NXP IMX8MPlus Evk board running on windows 10 IoT and we tried to use the wi-fi and bluetooth in it, but we couldn't use it and we also couldn't find it in the device manager. Is there anything that we should do to enable the support for bluetooth and wi-fi??

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

690件の閲覧回数
Dhruvit
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Ben10,

I hope you are doing well.

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality has been added from the BSP version 10/2022: W1.2.1.
For more information please refer to Page No - 5: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver from i.MX Windows 10 IoT Release Notes

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruvit Vasavada
0 件の賞賛

679件の閲覧回数
Ben10
Contributor II

Hi @Dhruvit 

Thanks for the reply

I have seen that already, but I couldn't see wi-fi or bluetooth after booting into Windows 10 IoT in NXP IMX8MP EVK board. In the BSP it has been mentioned in the "Dsdt-Uart.asl' file that "Wifi-BT chip is not enabled in BSP". 

Ben10_0-1689147731589.png

0 件の賞賛

566件の閲覧回数
anthonychen-msft
Contributor I

Hi @Ben10 ,

The WiFi driver for the 88W8997 WiFi/BT part on the i.MX8MP EVK board has been added in Windows IoT BSP v1.4.1, posted last week.

Bluetooth functionality for the 88W8997 M.2 module is enabled through the Windows inbox USB driver. However, i.MX8MP EVK routes the M.2 E-Key's USB lines to the USB3.0 port so it is not seen by Windows.

In order for the Bluetooth on 88W8997 M.2 module to be discovered by Windows, the USB2 peripheral signals must be rerouted from USB 3.0 HOST Receptacle to M.2 slot. To do this, you will need to remove resistors R298 and R299 and add new zero ohms resistors R300 and R301. If you need assistance with this, please tag an expert from NXP.

iMX8MP_USBmod_USB3.png

If you cannot make the hardware modification but still need Bluetooth, you can also use any USB Bluetooth adapter as a workaround.

Thanks, 
Anthony
0 件の賞賛