显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Android on iMX233

994 次查看
kpoojari7
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I am trying to port Android onto iMX23evk. I tried converting the linux BSP provided along with the board to Android Kernel by adding the essential components to it and I have compiled Android Froyo in emulator mode and I have performed chroot to android file system on the board.  I have ended with the following display. I think this is due to mismatch in the screen resolution between emulator and the actual screen on board. As I am new to this, I am not able to fix it. Please help me to correct it.

WP_20150306_001.jpg

标签 (4)
标记 (1)
0 项奖励
2 回复数

635 次查看
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Venkatesh

for LCD testing and verification one can try to reuse i.MX28 OBDS lcd test

IMX_OBDS : On-Board Diagnostic Suit for the i.MX28.

Also useful some i.MX23 porting hints on below link

Porting Linux to a new board — Christian's Blog

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 项奖励

635 次查看
kpoojari7
Contributor I

Hi igorpadykov,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Actually I have no problem with the LCD as the Linux boot image is displayed clearly.

After I perform chroot to android file system I am getting this problem (as seen in the above attached image).

I wanted to know how to set the screen parameters from the android end.

0 项奖励