cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ARM C compiler: startup files for IMX6SX SBD board

raghavendraks
Contributor II

Hi,

Can anyone provide me the ARM compiler startup(Cortex-M4 or Cortex-A9)files for IMX6SX SBD board.

or

Send me serial driver for IMX6SX SBD board which should compile using ARM C compiler 5/6 (DS-5 ARM compilers).

Regards,

Raghavendra

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

For i.MX6SX, you could take a look to Linux and Android BSPs for A9 core, and to the FreeRTOS and bare-metal examples for M4 core at the following link:

https://www.nxp.com/products/microcontrollers-and-processors/arm-based-processors-and-mcus/i.mx-appl...

The FreeRTOS BSP installation also includes the bare-metal examples (UART included), supporting IAR, DS5 and ARMGCC IDEs; please refer to the following route considering the instlation folder of FreeRTOS for i.MX6SX BSP:

…\FreeRTOS_BSP_1.0.0_iMX6SX\examples\imx6sx_sdb_m4\driver_examples\uart_imx

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos