cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

warning: cannot find entry symbol ResetISR; defaulting to 00000040

Varun_Mer
Contributor I

Hi,

I have an custom QN9090 board, After I change the GPIOs from the pin section and update the code.
After build I get this warning,

c:/nxp/mcuxpressoide_11.5.0_7232/ide/plugins/com.nxp.mcuxpresso.tools.win32_11.5.0.202107051138/tools/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/10.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol ResetISR; defaulting to 00000040

I ignore the warning and flash the code using GUI Flash Tool, The flashing is finished in fraction of seconds(like 0.1sec)(pops and goes off),It doesnt flash my code.I need some help as I cant keep changing code at pin_mux.c/h every time there's an sdk update or so

I didnt find any solutions on internet

Labels (1)
  • QN

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. What and how are you changing from the GPIO pins?

And what do you mean with "changing code at pin_mux.c/h every time there's an sdk update"? Do you mean to update your project to the latest SDK version?

Did you modify something else?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Varun_Mer
Contributor I

Hi, Thanks for your reply

changing Pins

• Im changing the default pins in new SDK to my custom board pin. From Pins im changing Helios_gpi_syc/host_int 
  • adding 2 pins named DPD and Helios_enable_1v8_pin
  • Unrooting some pins that are not required(i have made sure that this doesn't effects the normal working)
  • When I update code, I uncheck clock_config.h and update the pin

REP:And what do you mean with "changing code at pin_mux.c/h every time there's an sdk update"? Do you mean to update your project to the latest SDK version?

• Yes, to port my project from older sdk to latest one

REP:Did you modify something else?

• No , I have not modified anything other than pins
0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I sent you a private message.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos