Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about Attribute Reporting

Jump to solution
jz_lin123
Contributor II

Hi All:

i am using JN5169 in zigbee 3.0 to developing a Light that can control locally by a button. it means that i can control the light by sending command from Coordinator and i can control it by press the button .

now i am in trouble cause when i control the light by pressing the button, the mcu did not send message to tell the Coordinator so that the light's state isn't synchronization. And i notice zigbee 3.0 has Attribute Reporting to solve the question and introduce in JN-UG-3115 Appendix B。but i may make something to set up Default Reporting.

so i need you help to tell me how to configure it by step. i am using "JN-AN-1217-Zigbee-3-0-Base-Device" --Router  to develop the light.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jiazhso,

In the same document you mentioned (JN-UG-3115) it is described how to enable default reporting. Please take a look to Appendix B.3.6.

There is already an AN that implements attribute reporting. Please take a look to JN-AN-1220. The documentation is inside the package.

I hope it helps!

Have a great day,
Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jiazhso,

In the same document you mentioned (JN-UG-3115) it is described how to enable default reporting. Please take a look to Appendix B.3.6.

There is already an AN that implements attribute reporting. Please take a look to JN-AN-1220. The documentation is inside the package.

I hope it helps!

Have a great day,
Felipe

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
talhamir49
Contributor III

Hi @FelipeGarcia 

I'm using JN5169 with example JN-AN-1220 with Zigbee2mqtt but unfortunately, my end device is not reporting to the coordinator. I have made a converter for the end device and it's getting paired successfully but no attributes are reported.

can you please guide me?

0 Kudos