cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zephyr RTOS support for RW610

hrm2519
Contributor II

Hello,

I am planning to use Zephyr RTOS for RW610 MCU. Does NXP provide and documentation for getting started on it? 
Also, I can see that RW610 provides hardware cryptography support. Is it possible to use the same via Zephyr? Zephyr does provide support for mbedTLS and other crypto libraries but I am not sure how that can be enabled on RW610 using Zephyr. Any guidance in this direction would help.

Labels (3)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
Current plan is we will start upstreaming RW61x support to Zephyr 1H’24.
Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos

hrm2519
Contributor II

@DanielRuvalcaba Thank you for the response. Is there any plan to provide support for PSA APIs as these are required for IoT devices. I can see that the MCU provides hardware cryptography support along with EdgeLock Assurance and EdgeLock 2GO Trust provisioning but I am not sure what these do due to lack of documentation. Could you provide some inputs in this direction?

0 Kudos

DanielRuvalcaba
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I'm sorry for the late response.

Since this device has not been launched yet, I do not have much information to share with you at this moment.

Nevertheless, I would recommend you to reach your DBM asking for more information about this.

Regards,

Daniel.

0 Kudos

hrm2519
Contributor II

Any help in this direction would greatly help since NXP site doesn't have any documents related to RW61x series MCU.

0 Kudos