取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

ZPSConfig Tool for Linux

988 次查看
mguc
Contributor II

It seems that the Linux version of the ZPSConfig-Tool is not working as expected. I get an error when I try to run it. The generated file differs from the Windows version and can't be compiled.

Windows:

../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Tools/ZPSConfig/bin/ZPSConfig.exe -n AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice -t JN516x -l ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/Library/libZPSNWK_ZED_JN516x.a -a ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a -c ../../../../sdk/JN-SW-4170/../Tools/ba-elf-ba2-r36379 -f ../../Common/Source/ZBProAppTemplate.zpscfg -o ../../AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice/Source

ZPSConfig - Zigbee Protocol Stack Configuration Tool v1.3.0 Build 93315M

Linux:

~/JN-SW-4170-SDK-Build1840/Tools/ZPSConfig/linuxbin$ ./ZPSConfig -n AN1229_ZBP_SleepingEndDevice -t JN516x -l ../../../Components/Library/libZPSNWK_ZED_JN516x.a -a ../../../Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a -c /usr/ba-elf-gcc/ -f ~/jn-zigbee/Common/Source/ZBProAppTemplate.zpscfg -o /tmp/

ZPSConfig - Zigbee Protocol Stack Configuration Tool vx.x.x Build $WCREV$$WCMODS?M:$$WCMIXED?U:$

ERROR: Unable to locate '.zps_apl_ZdoDefaultServerContextSize' section in library file '../../../Components/Library/libZPSAPL_JN516x.a'

Can you help me with the issue? Thanks.

标签 (2)
标记 (1)
2 回复数

846 次查看
mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Marko,

The JN-SW-4170 is not supported by Linux.

Could you please provide more information about the application that you are developing?

Regards,

Mario

0 项奖励

847 次查看
mguc
Contributor II

Hi Mario

I'm trying to build the JN-AN-1229 template application under Linux. Well in this case, I will need to look for other options. I find the BeyondStudio toolchain very slow, that's why I wanted to switch to Linux based builds, because it's much faster. But thanks anyway.

Cheers
Marko