UWB_NCJ29D6A

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWB_NCJ29D6A

jack_huang1
Contributor III
Dear; We are designing the hardware circuit of the latest version of NCJ29D6 using the automotive UWB chip NCJ29D6A. As for the Antenna field, the default is P10 and P11 pins. In the Data Sheet of 1.4, P16 and P17 pins also have similar functions as P10 and P11. Therefore, I want to replace it to ensure that SPI and antenna interface can be used at the same time. However, in actual measurement, P16 and P17 did not output signals, please help to ask what is the situation? Can the ANTSEL signal be output in P16 and P17 as described in datasheet? If so, how should it be configured? At the same time, may I ask: Which version of CCC protocol SDK is based on NCJ29D6A? Thank you! Best Regards!
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but as the information of this product it's under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public, this is not a secure channel to share any information of this device and I do not have the data as well for the same reason.

For more information about the chip could you please contact one of our distributors available in the Distributor Network|NXP? Or if you have a direct contact who helped you with information about this product in a first place, please communicate with him/her.

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos