次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Set the timeout period of Bluetooth connection disconnection

759件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hello

The Bluetooth host CC2642 is connected to the KW45 Bluetooth slave device. If the Bluetooth host suddenly loses power, the slave device can only be detected by 20s. If the time is too long, can you modify the Bluetooth connection timeout time.

0 件の賞賛
返信
5 返答(返信)

740件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please clarify what SDK version are you using? What SDK example are you using as a base? Is this behavior present when trying with our EVK? Have you tried the example without modifications?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信

735件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

SDK version :V2.12.0, SDK example : digital_key_car_anchor 

Our EVK development board failed to download the MCU-Link download program, prompting that the core could not be connected. I am not sure whether it is because I moved some jumpers on the board, resulting in the wrong link. Could you please send the default jumper configuration of EVK? I have not changed the program involving Bluetooth connection protocol connection, but added some applications of peripherals such as flexcan lpspi.

0 件の賞賛
返信

713件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please help us confirm if the timeout behavior is happening when using the example without modifications?

For the default configuration, please help me checking the KW45B41Z-EVK Board User Manual (section 1.9)

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信

673件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Taiyi_0-1703744097564.png

I used the EVK development board to download the DEMO program, but the connection Bluetooth prompt pairing, I use the mobile phone to click the pairing prompt failed. Please tell me how I should operate this pairing in order to succeed. And what if I cancel the pairing first?

DEMO: kw45b41zevk_lowpower_peripheral_freertos

0 件の賞賛
返信

603件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

As you are using the Low-power peripheral, please help me checking the "KW45_K32W1_Low_Power_Connectivity_Refernce_Design_User_guide.pdf" (Path: SDK_KW45B41Z-EVK.zip\docs\wireless\Common).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信