cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending data from QPP Central (QN9090)

Jose7
Contributor I

Hello.

Two QN9090 boards communicate via Bluetooth to send data from the client to the server.
The programs used are QPP_C and QPP_S in the SDK example.
What is the function to send data from client to server and how to do it?

Kind regards.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Jose7

Hope you are doing well.

Perhaps you can refer to the documentation included in BLE Application Developer's Guide (from QN9090 SDK documentation > docs > wireless > Bluetooth), Chapter 5 GATT Layer. The GATT layer contains the APIs for discovering services and characteristics and transferring data between devices. This chapter describes GATT roles, Client APIs and Server APIs.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos

Jose7
Contributor I

Hi, Eduardo Zamora.

I have read chapter 5 of the document "BLE Application Developer's Guide". But I couldn't figure out how to send the data.

1. Does this mean that data cannot be sent just by building the examples "QPP_C" and "QPP_S" as they are and loading them onto the board?

2. If you already have a function that sends arbitrary data from the client to the server, what is the name of that function?

Kind regards.

0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For more information on these demo applications and their usage, please refer to BLE Demo Applications User's Guide from QN9090 SDK documentation > docs > wireless > Bluetooth, Chapter 5.8 Private Profile Server; and Chapter 5.9 Private Profile Client.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos