Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFIDDISCOVER CLI tool?

Jump to solution
wilmer_suarez
Contributor III

Hello,

I just wanted to know if a CLI tool is available to use for the RFIDDISCOVER software? I would like to write a script that sends a set of fixed commands to the device instead of having to manually input the parameters for each command each time. If not, is there a way to preconfigure a list of commands and their parameters in the the software itself?

If that is also not possible, is my only option to directly modify the firmware of my reader? If so, how do I access that?

I am using the Pegoda EV710 reader.

Thank you

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

No , neither tool supports bash command line, but as I know, Pegoda is PC/SC-based , so maybe you can use a PC/SC command line tool to communicate with it. Please refer to PC/SC - Wikipedia for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am sorry, but RFIDDISCOVER is just the CLI tool to use with the Pegoda EV710 reader, and if you are looking for another tool, you may refer to TagXplorer PC based NFC Tag reader-writer tool | NXP  for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
wilmer_suarez
Contributor III

So, there is not a tool to send and receive data to the Pegoda EV710 reader from a bash command line?

Does TagXplorer support the DESFire family tags? I tried DESFire Light and it does not connect.

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

No , neither tool supports bash command line, but as I know, Pegoda is PC/SC-based , so maybe you can use a PC/SC command line tool to communicate with it. Please refer to PC/SC - Wikipedia for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos