Network steering is failing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network steering is failing

mailraghunathan
Contributor II

Hello, I am beginner and I am working on the code for a coordinator node now. For the second node (router) on the network, i am using a DR1174+DR1199+the deafult application-JN-AN-1219.

During testing , when network steering is started from the router, i see on the Ubiqua protocol analyser that the MAC association sequence happens successfully, but there is a problem in the consequent communication - The router continues to send Data.request commands and the co-ordinator sends back, what looks like incomplete frames. i have attached the screen shot from the protocol analyzer below.

I see in the program of the router that  function ZPS_eAplZdoJoinNetwork starts the Asociation sequence.

I dont undertsnad the following :

• As  a part of Network steering, even after the Assciation is a success, why is the router sending data request  ? What is the design behind ?
  • I assume that the program in the corordinator has problems and so it sends invalid frames to the data.request. What should be done in the Co-ordinator program that he sends correct response ?

I would appreciate any leads to solution. Thanks !!

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply

mario_castaneda
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Are you working with the Coordinator of the JN-AN-1219?

Could you please try with the JN-AN-1217 or JN-AN-1216 application examples?

Regards,

Mario

0 Kudos