cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXH2281 SWD voltage level

Jump to solution
clausp
Contributor I

We are in the process to develop a NXH2281 application board. The NXH2281UK datasheet document a max IO Voltage of 2.6 V; however the Debugger LPC LINK2 provide 3V IOs to SWD, SWCLK  connected to the Switchmatrix of NXH2281 SWM7, SWM6 pins. Doesn't that harm the NXH2281 IOs?  What is the recommendation for the SWD IO voltage level on NXH2281?

Best regards,

Claus

0 Kudos
1 Solution
clausp
Contributor I

We have solved the problem by reviewing the NXP development board schematic. The VREF should be an output of the SWD and supplied with the VIO of the NXH2281 - The debugger will sense this VREF to be able to provide correct volatage level to the SWD, SWCLK .

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Claus,

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you but as the information of this product it's under NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) the information it's not public. 

Could you please contact the person who provided you with the device information in the first place? Or could you contact one of our distributors available in the Distributor Network|NXP to help you with your request?

Best Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos
clausp
Contributor I

We have solved the problem by reviewing the NXP development board schematic. The VREF should be an output of the SWD and supplied with the VIO of the NXH2281 - The debugger will sense this VREF to be able to provide correct volatage level to the SWD, SWCLK .

0 Kudos