Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NT3H2111/2211, I2C to NFC address translation for SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK

Jump to solution
cabletie
Contributor I

prevous thread:
https://community.nxp.com/t5/Wireless-Connectivity/NT3H2111-2211-SRAM-MIRROR-BLOCK-I2C-to-NFC-addres...

I still need clarification on HOW the SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK address value TRANSLATES

into the NFC side address. The datasheet only indicates the NFC-side address

as 0x04 for the I2C side address value of 0x01. (the page(s) size/block size not-with-standing)

So, when the SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK address value is 0x01 the NFC side address is 0x04;

but how about when the SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK address value is set to 0x02?
--> what does the NFC-side address value become? and...

for address value set to 0x03? --> what does the NFC-side address value become? etc.

I guess basically I am asking how far (address value increments) does the

NFC-side beginning SRAM byte move (address-wise) for a SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK value change?

I hope this helps to understand my question. Perhaps the attached picture will help?

(( I suppose it goes without saying a hole in the memory OR the end of the

memory bound needs to be respected when moving the SRAM location toward

the end of the SECTION. ))

0 Kudos
1 Solution
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You may refer to the table 13 as the datasheet. Example in the table.  the value of SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK is 34h.  The value of NFC page is D0H for NTAG I2C pluse 1K. Please refer to the attachment how to transfer it .

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
fangfang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

You may refer to the table 13 as the datasheet. Example in the table.  the value of SRAM_MIRROR_BLOCK is 34h.  The value of NFC page is D0H for NTAG I2C pluse 1K. Please refer to the attachment how to transfer it .

Hope it help you. Have a nice day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
cabletie
Contributor I

Yes,  Thank you for the clarification.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos