Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFC Reader Library Port to MDK Keil

eric_wanghao
Contributor I

Hello,

I'm Eric.Now I have some questions about CLRC663:O

1. When I use OM26630 FDK to test NFC tag, the block data can be read and written. But RF430FRL152H (NTAG from TI) tag was used, block data can not be read,even UID . When non-NXP card be used, how do I need to modify the program?

2. NXP NFC Reader Library currently only has MCUXpresso version. I port it to MDK and IAR, there were many errors, mainly in macro definition. Is there an engineering example of MDK Keil version?If not,How I can port it by muyself?

3. What is the exactly process of reading ISO15693 card by NFC Reader Library? Have external interrupts and timer interrupts been used?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

1. As I know, RF430FRL152H is an ISO15693 tag, did you use the right example for this type of tag?

2.I think you may use LPCopen as a reference, which supports IAR and Keil, please refer to LPCOpen Libraries and Examples | NXP for details. BTW, what is the reason for IAR or Keil porting? MCUXpresso is a free IDE and easy to use...

3.We provide an example in the NFC reader library as shown below, you may use it as a starting point.

pastedImage_3.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos