キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

KW45 Bluetooth chip virtual connection problem consultation

944件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hello! Our KW45 Bluetooth side is the slave, and TI's CC2642 chip is the host. When the host is connected to KW45, it will hibernate after 60 seconds without any operation and turn off all RF signals of the host CC2642. However, the protocol stack on the KW45 side prompts disconnect until about 20 seconds after the host goes into sleep. It is not clear whether KW45 is in a virtual connection state during this time, and is there any way to improve this situation?

Taiyi_0-1702883089671.png

As shown in the figure below, it should actually prompt the detection of Bluetooth disconnection near 14:28:00:00, but the actual delay is 20s.

In the code to try to modify the air packet timeout parameter, the default is 10s, try to change to 3 seconds, but the phenomenon has not been improved, please tell me how to set the Bluetooth parameters?

Best Regards!

0 件の賞賛
返信
8 返答(返信)

924件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. What SDK version are you using? Are you using the KW45B41Z-EVK?

What modifications did you implement?

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信

751件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hi!

We put the routine down to the EVK development board to test, and the phenomenon is the same as the phenomenon we use our own board, which has this problem.

0 件の賞賛
返信

741件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please clarify what modifications did you make?

How are you testing this behavior on the EVK's?

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信

797件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Hello ,This parameter updates whether it is used by the slave or the host.

BleConnManager_GapCentralEvent() 
BleConnManager_GapPeripheralEvent()

How do I need to modify and use to meet the general Bluetooth protocol for parameter update requirements?

0 件の賞賛
返信

904件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

hello!        

When we were connecting to Bluetooth, the Bluetooth slave did not send connection parameter updates to the host. We have repeatedly found that this situation occurs because the Bluetooth slave connection parameters have not been updated. How does the process of connecting parameters work in the protocol stack? Where can we modify it so that it can update the Bluetooth connection parameters of the slave machine.

Taiyi_0-1703036957264.png

0 件の賞賛
返信

890件の閲覧回数
Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Could you please clarify what modifications did you implement?

Is this behavior present when trying with our EVK? Have you tried the example without modifications? Could you try with the latest SDK?

Regards,

Ricardo

0 件の賞賛
返信

815件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

HI!

We found that the updating process of Bluetooth connection parameters was not successful. If this problem can be solved after the successful updating of Bluetooth connection parameters, we have experimented with chips from other manufacturers. However, the KW45 Bluetooth connection parameter update process seems to be unsuccessful. May I ask how to set this up? I'm making a Bluetooth slave here.

0 件の賞賛
返信

911件の閲覧回数
Taiyi
Contributor I

Taiyi_0-1703033174948.pngWe use this version of the SDK SDK_2_12_4_KW45B41Z83xxxA, the circuit board is our company's reference to the design of the development board developed by themselves. 

0 件の賞賛
返信