キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

KW38 OTAP,The Bluetooth connection is unstable

935件の閲覧回数
leonordo
Contributor I

When using OTAP, the phone APP ITO ToolBox displays matches all the time, and then disconnects after a few moments

0 件の賞賛
返信
3 返答(返信)

919件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @leonordo

Just to try to confirm the behavior that your application presents, could you please help us with more details about your SDK version and IoT Toolbox App version? Is your mobile device an Android device or is it iOS device? Does this behavior occur with another mobile device.

Please, try erasing the paired devices from your mobile device and test the application again. Let me know your findings.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信

914件の閲覧回数
leonordo
Contributor I

@EduardoZamora ,hello,I'm glad to have your help,I use an Android phone, and the version number of ITO APP is 5.1.4. I have cleared the data of APP according to your method, but the effect is still the same. The current state is that every time I click the connection, a pairing request pops up, just like in the photo, there is no need to enter PIN for the first pairing, and PIN for the second pairing. What is the meaning of PIN code? If I type 0000, the connection is automatically disconnected after I click Upgrade

0 件の賞賛
返信

906件の閲覧回数
EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

As mentioned in the Bluetooth Low Energy Demo Application User's Guide (inside KW38 SDK documentation folder > docs > wireless > Bluetooth), Chapter 4 Build and Run a Bluetooth LE Example Application, Section 4.2 Security, examples that enable pairing always generates a default passkey/pin of 999999 that has to be entered on the central device (in this case, a smartphone).

You should be able to configure these features inside the source > app_preinclude.h file. The passkey is set by the macro:

#define gPasskeyValue_c 999999

And you can disable pairing and bonding by setting the corresponding macros to 0:

/*! Enable/disable use of bonding capability */
#define gAppUseBonding_d 0
/*! Enable/disable use of pairing procedure */
#define gAppUsePairing_d 0

KW38 SDK documentation can be found in the MCUXpresso SDK Builder when downloading the corresponding SDK.

EduardoZamora_0-1676338486476.png

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 件の賞賛
返信