KW38做从机,配对的问题

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW38做从机,配对的问题

wjw2023
Contributor I

如果一部手机和KW38连接并配对绑定成功,peerDeviceId为0,正常通讯的过程中,出现异常或者走远断开,此时手机app先断开,车端还在等待通讯超时断开,此时手机app再次连接,peerDeviceId为1,这个时候是重新配对呢还是会用之前配对连接成功呢?,如果重新配对,如果没有选择配对,等待peerDeviceId为0连接断开,app再次连接还能成功吗?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

wjw2023
Contributor I

If a mobile phone is connected to KW38 and successfully paired and bound, peerDeviceId is 0. During normal communication, if an exception occurs or the distance is disconnected, the mobile app is disconnected first, and the car terminal is still waiting for the communication timeout to disconnect, then the mobile app is connected again, and peerDeviceId is 1.  Will the pair be re-paired at this time or will the previous pair connect successfully?  If you re-pair, if no pairing is selected, wait for peerDeviceId to be 0 to disconnect, can the app connect again successfully? 

0 Kudos

EduardoZamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @wjw2023

Could you please provide more details on the purpose of your application? If I am understanding correctly, you are trying to configure a whitelist, is this correct?

Depending on your application, you may find the KW38/KW36 Localization based on RSSI ranging Application Note useful. This App Note is based on Wireless UART project and should allow you to continuously scan or connect expected devices using whitelist. This is used to determine the quality of the signal and can be used in a localization system.

Regards,
Eduardo.

0 Kudos