cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KW36 wakeup response time issue

JiCheng_ZhangXiang
Contributor II

Hello!

based on the wireless-uart demo project, I want to use PC4(CAN_RX) to wakeup KW36 from DeepStop (VLLS2), I used the PWR_ChangeDeepSleepMode(5) and it looks that KW36 was waked up when I send can message. But the issue is the wakeup response time is too long, it's about 1.1 second. The picture below shows my messaurement result.

(1)The yellow color wave is PC4(CAN_RX) of KW36

(2)The Blue color wave is Reset pin of KW36

(3)The purple wave is PB1 pin of KW36, I set PB1 high in the function hardware_init(), that is the first function in the program.

(4) by the way, the reset status register RCM_SRS0=0x20, it means bit WDOG set, it looks watchdog triggers reset when can message wakeup KW36, but I never used watchdog in my code.

So plz help me to check :

1. the response time is the right? it is really so long? any document descrip it?

2. why WDOG bit set? it looks it should not happen

JiCheng_ZhangXiang_0-1625575014827.jpeg

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

既然它说复位信号是看门狗给的,那么你不给can信号,看看它还会不会看门狗复位。如果进了vlls2,看门狗应该是直接没用的。所以进没进vlls2还得打个问号 

xxxx.PNG

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 days after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

JiCheng_ZhangXiang
Contributor II

1. 不给CAN信号,肯定不会唤醒

2. 理论上进入VLLS2,的确是WDG OFF,唤醒后不应该置位SRS0的WDOG

3. 测试电流来看的确已经进入低功耗了,整机电流实测在0.3mA左右

0 Kudos

nxf56274
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

对于vlls2来说,0.3mA的电流已经非常高了,正常应该在10uA左右。其实我怀疑mcu可能因为什么死机了,然后让看门狗去复位,所以要你去测一下没有can信号会不会复位

0 Kudos