K32W CTS/RTS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K32W CTS/RTS

danieltseng
Contributor V

Because Uart coce of the original SDK only has TX/RX, neither will add CTS/RTS.
  Does UART need to add CTS/RTS?

Labels (1)
  • KW

8 Replies

danieltseng
Contributor V

Hi Estephania,

Thank you for your support.
We will continue to read the documents, and we will ask you if we have other questions that we do not understand in the future.

0 Kudos

danieltseng
Contributor V

Hi Estephania,

You mentioned before that you saw CTS/RTS, so I asked what you saw there?

If there is no further information, just forget this.

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I meant more details about the flash programmer usage.

Hope that helped you.

Regards,
Estephania

0 Kudos

danieltseng
Contributor V

I’ve got the file before, but where can’t I find it about CTS/RTS is not needed?

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello !

Could you please help me with the reference on where you are seeing that for the ISP programming you need CTS and RTS ?

If you check the User Manual of the device you can find in the chapter 38.4 Physical Interface

The ISP protocol is implemented on USART 0, using DIO9 for RX and DIO8 for TX. The baud rate is 115200 with formatting of 8 bits per character, no parity bit and 1 stop bit.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

danieltseng
Contributor V

Now your reply is enough, can you let me know more information.
I can't find it. It is mentioned in the Production Flash Programmer Guide that CTS/RTS is not needed

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It is good that this is clear now, do you mean that you can't find the document ? If that is the information you can't locate, is already attached in the internal case.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Estephania

0 Kudos

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

The usage of the CTS and RTS are mostly used in application level and is up to the customers if they use it or not.

In this case the flash programmer can work without CTS and RTS, you can check more information about this in the Production Flash Programmer Guide.

regards,

Estephania