cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JN5168, eclipse and atof

Jump to solution
shauntaylor
Contributor II

In having an issue with eclipse and atof (atoi and atol work fine).

I have a number of products which were developed for the JN5148 using eclipse. I have been moving them over to the 5168 as required and have not had an issue until now - this is the first code which has used string to number conversion.

The descriptions of the problems are:

/ba-tools/b-gcc/ba-elf/ba2/newlib/libc/sys/basim/../../../../../../../gcc-4.1.2-ba-r8352/newlib/libc/sys/basim/glue.c undefined reference to `_end'         line 129    C/C++ Problem

/ba-tools/b-gcc/ba-elf/ba2/newlib/libc/sys/basim/../../../../../../../gcc-4.1.2-ba-r8352/newlib/libc/sys/basim/glue.c undefined reference to `_stack'        line 129    C/C++ Problem

Has anybody hit this snag before and fixed it?

1 Solution
dpilcher
Contributor II

To let you know, I fixed it on my system by modifying AppBuildEnd_JN5168.ld down under c:\Jennic

Added an entry in .bss before the close } as

_end = (.)

Then in .stack, added a line before the close } as

_stack = (.)

Found these in other forum elsewhere for other MCU.  Everything appears to work ok.  Have a pretty involved firmware and no issues.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
dpilcher
Contributor II

To let you know, I fixed it on my system by modifying AppBuildEnd_JN5168.ld down under c:\Jennic

Added an entry in .bss before the close } as

_end = (.)

Then in .stack, added a line before the close } as

_stack = (.)

Found these in other forum elsewhere for other MCU.  Everything appears to work ok.  Have a pretty involved firmware and no issues.

shauntaylor
Contributor II

Many thanks David - works for me.

I was just about to pick the issue up again and there was your reply. Great timing!

0 Kudos
shauntaylor
Contributor II

No not yet, I've had to put this aside for a few days.

0 Kudos
dpilcher
Contributor II

Did you get to the bottom of this?

Oddly my environment was working and stopped. 

0 Kudos