cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Wireless Connectivity between PCs - Need Assistance

APKBudy
Contributor I

Hello NXP Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm currently facing an issue with wireless connectivity between two PCs, and I'm hoping to get some guidance or suggestions from the community.

Here's a brief overview of the problem:

I have two PCs, both equipped with NXP wireless connectivity solutions. They were previously able to connect seamlessly, but recently, I've been experiencing intermittent connectivity problems. i am a website developer and working on APKBudy which provides MOD APK Games free of cost. Now The connection drops frequently, and it's become quite frustrating.

I've already attempted the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Checked for interference: I've verified that there are no new devices or sources of interference in the vicinity that could be affecting the wireless connection.

2. Updated drivers and firmware: I've ensured that both PCs have the latest drivers and firmware installed for their respective NXP wireless components.

3. Checked signal strength: I've verified that the signal strength is adequate for a stable connection, and there are no significant obstacles between the two PCs.

4. Reset network settings: I've also tried resetting the network settings on both PCs to default to rule out any software misconfigurations.

Despite these efforts, the issue persists. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to try next. Has anyone else encountered a similar problem or have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @APKBudy 

Hope you are doing well.

Thanks for choosing NXP products and solutions.

May I ask which NXP product are you using? Is it a Wi-Fi product?

Could you please help to provide me the Wi-Fi Chip name, Driver version and FW version?

Could you please help to provide me connection failed logs?

Best regards,

Christine.

0 Kudos

Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @APKBudy 

Could you please help to provide requested information?

Best regards,

Christine.

0 Kudos