Inquiry Regarding 13.56 MHz Chip and Component Dimensions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Regarding 13.56 MHz Chip and Component Dimensions

Joandeblaseurecat
Contributor I

We are currently in search of a chip operating at 13.56 MHz, with a preference for optimal wire connectivity. Among the options, we are considering the M0A4 and M0B4 footprints. Additionally, we are intrigued by the M0A8 variant, which features either the NTAG213 or NTAG216.

Our primary query pertains to the central part of the component. Could you kindly provide information on its dimensions? We aim to ensure a seamless fit within our design.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Joandeblaseurecat
Contributor I

Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any confusion. When I mentioned “with a preference for optimal wire connectivity,” I meant that we aim to maximize the numer coils of behind the chip.

Regarding the other topic currently, we have been using the 4-pin NTAG, but we are now exploring alternatives. Specifically, we are interested in learning more about the 2-pin NTAG213 and NTAG216. Additionally, we are open to considering any other options that offer a wider part behind the chip.

Thanks for your time

Joan

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hope you are doing well. Could you please clarify what do you mean with "with a preference for optimal wire connectivity"?

If you are using NTAG 213/215/216 | NXP Semiconductors, please refer to the package information.

SOT500-4 (nxp.com)

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos

Joandeblaseurecat
Contributor I

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any confusion. When I mentioned “with a preference for optimal wire connectivity,” I meant that we aim to maximize the numer coils of behind the chip.

Regarding the other topic currently, we have been using the 4-pin NTAG, but we are now exploring alternatives. Specifically, we are interested in learning more about the 2-pin NTAG213 and NTAG216. Additionally, we are open to considering any other options that offer a wider part behind the chip.

Thanks for your time

Joan

0 Kudos

Ricardo_Zamora
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Joan,

You can check the pinning information of the NTAG in the Data Sheet. (Section 7.1)

Regards,

Ricardo

0 Kudos