I can not found the app which could control this demo project with BLE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not found the app which could control this demo project with BLE

MarkLi
Contributor I

I found that the FSCL_black_box which located in this path C:\NXP\MKW41Z_ConnSw_1.0.2\boards\frdmkw41z\wireless_examples\bluetooth\FSCL_black_box.

But I can not found the app which could control this demo project with BLE, could you give me a Demo Code with uart to control this demo project because I do not know how to use the interface to creat a ble device client, thanks a lot

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Reply

jc_pacheco
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Mark, 

The host module (ble_fsci_black_box) can have various implementations, among which the NXP Test Tool for Connectivity Productscommand console, running on Windows systems or the Python-enabled FSCI Host SDK distributed with Kinetis connectivity stacks packages (portable across Python-supporting desktop or embedded systems) and in a microcontroller embedded system within a RTOS environment.

As a first approach, I'd recommend you to install NXP Test Tool for Connectivity Products and follow the user's guide documentation located at ...\Test Tool 12\Documentation\TTUG.pdf to communicate with your board using the command console interface.

Follow this post for instructions to implement an FSCI host in the software running on a microcontroller embedded system within a RTOS environment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JC