Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send UModulation siganl by HCI cmd

Jump to solution
Annie_he
Contributor II

Hi,

If there is any SDK example can support to control KW45 Bluetooth board to send unmodulation signal by HCI cmd? If not, How can we change the code and support it?

Our surrounding: 

IDE version: MCUXpresso IDE v11.8.0_1165

SDK version: KW45B41Z83 V2.12.7

FW: HCI_black_box

hope your support, thanks.

Best Regards,

Annie

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Annie_he 

As my understanding, the modulation and demodulation is implemented by physical layer, not by HCI layer.

HCI layer is only a middle layer to transfer commands from host to controller and transfer events from controller to host, or transfer data from both side. It means, for HCI layer, there is no relationship with modulation or demodulation. 

Can you please let me know why do you need this kind of HCI cmd to send UModulation siganl? Or provide me more details about your using cases?

Best regards,

Christine.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Annie_he 

Thanks for creating case to us and hope you are doing well.

I will check it and reply to you once have any updates.

Have a nice weekend.

Best regards,

Christine.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @Annie_he 

As my understanding, the modulation and demodulation is implemented by physical layer, not by HCI layer.

HCI layer is only a middle layer to transfer commands from host to controller and transfer events from controller to host, or transfer data from both side. It means, for HCI layer, there is no relationship with modulation or demodulation. 

Can you please let me know why do you need this kind of HCI cmd to send UModulation siganl? Or provide me more details about your using cases?

Best regards,

Christine.

0 Kudos
Annie_he
Contributor II

Hi Christine,

In another post, I also send a post and your have replied me. I think we can discuss more detail in that post, I will click this post have been solved, Thanks.

Post link: https://community.nxp.com/t5/Wireless-Connectivity/What-difference-between-Connectivty-test-and-HCI-...

Best Regards,

Annie

0 Kudos