How can we use CLEV6630B which CLRC663plus is installed on for MFRC630 plus evaluation?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we use CLEV6630B which CLRC663plus is installed on for MFRC630 plus evaluation?

andy_kim
Contributor IV

Hello,

CLRC663 plus Family includes SLRC610 plus, MFRC630 plus, MFRC631 plus, CLRC661 plus and CLRC663 plus.

And the Development boards of them is CLEV6630B that is CLRC663 plus NFC Frontend Development Board.

We are planning to apply MRFC630 plus for our NFC Reader.

I wonder how we can use CLEV6630B for evaluation MFRC630 plus.

Does NXP install MFRC630 plus on the CLEV6630B instead of CLRC663 if we request it when we order the CLEV6630B for MFRC630 plus?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andy

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I appreciate your interest in our products.

Please let me know if I understand correctly. You are interested in using MFRC630 in your reader is this correct?

Our Evaluation board is based on the CLRC663 puls IC. This IC allows reading any MIFARE, ICODE, or NFC PICC (card or tag).

The typical workflow for development is to develop your application using the CLRC663 Evaluation board with the use of the NFC Reader Library. Our different versions of ICs (MFRC6xx, SLRC6xx) are ordered as a specific part number in the Buy/Parametric option.

The IC package is the same, but the technology reading is limited depending on the chosen option.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 Kudos

andy_kim
Contributor IV

Hi Fabian,

Thanks for your reply

Please check my comments under your answer.

Please let me know if I understand correctly. You are interested in using MFRC630 in your reader is this correct?

[Andy] Yes, I am

Our Evaluation board is based on the CLRC663 puls IC. This IC allows reading any MIFARE, ICODE, or NFC PICC (card or tag).

The typical workflow for development is to develop your application using the CLRC663 Evaluation board with the use of the NFC Reader Library.

[Andy] You meant that we can evaluate MFRC630 through modification of NFC Reader Library on CLEV6630B which is based on the CLRC663 plus IC. Right?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andy

0 Kudos