How and where to download wifi/bluetooth driver for 88W8977 (PAN9026 module)?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How and where to download wifi/bluetooth driver for 88W8977 (PAN9026 module)?

Jump to solution
sebonghm
Contributor II

Hi,

I read : https://community.nxp.com/t5/i-MX-Processors/PAN9026/m-p/1328699/highlight/true

and it says the driver needs authorization/NDA to download.

Where do I get the NDA form? Who/where should it be submitted?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @sebonghm 

You can download 88W8977 driver in this link: 88W8977.

Driver release will be visible in: Design Resources-> Software ->Secure Files.

But you mentioned that you are using  PAN9026 module, I would suggest you to ask help from Panasonic FAE.

Not only because the signed NDA and applying for secure files process need some time, but also not guarantee your secure files application can be granted. 

The quickest way is asking Panasonic FAE for help.

For your convenience, if you insist to sign NDA and apply for secure files access, I also past the link for you.

Best regards,

Christine.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @sebonghm 

You can download 88W8977 driver in this link: 88W8977.

Driver release will be visible in: Design Resources-> Software ->Secure Files.

But you mentioned that you are using  PAN9026 module, I would suggest you to ask help from Panasonic FAE.

Not only because the signed NDA and applying for secure files process need some time, but also not guarantee your secure files application can be granted. 

The quickest way is asking Panasonic FAE for help.

For your convenience, if you insist to sign NDA and apply for secure files access, I also past the link for you.

Best regards,

Christine.

sebonghm
Contributor II

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that my company already has NDA agreement with NXP.

Also, I ordered the eval kit for PAN9026 via Digikey and hence there was no Panasonic FAE involved.

Please advise how to proceed. Thanks

0 Kudos
Christine_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, @sebonghm 

Then you can try the link as I provided in my previous reply.

It will need you to input your NDA number and please choose correct product:88W8977 during application.

After you submit the secure files application, our PDM team will deal with it and decide whether granted according to your annual volume.

Besides, I saw you are creating case with your personal gmail. We suggest you create case to us with your company email address, so that our system can identify your service level correctly and provide better support accordingly.

I strongly suggest you to contact DigiKey for help and I believe they have Panasonic FAE's contact. Even DigiKey, they also can provide help to you directly. Because you are using PAN9026 module, we have corporation policy with our module partners, they will provide help for our common customers.

Below is the PAN9026 datasheet, it also includes Contact Details and forum.

https://api.pim.na.industrial.panasonic.com/file_stream/main/fileversion/247166

I just worry applying secure files need long time, and not sure can get granted, I do not want to waste your time here.

Best regards,

Christine.

Tags (1)
sebonghm
Contributor II

Thanks Christine. I have just reached out to Digikey. Appreciate your help

0 Kudos