Hi, I am Nayana, I am working on warp7 board. Can anyone tell me how to enable WiFi in warp7 board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am Nayana, I am working on warp7 board. Can anyone tell me how to enable WiFi in warp7 board.

nayananr
Contributor I

I have checked defconfig file and it is showing wimax is enabled but still I am not able to connect to WiFi. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies

nayananr
Contributor I

please reply me as soon as possible

0 Kudos

texierp
Contributor III
0 Kudos

nayananr
Contributor I

I have downloaded packages externally and i kept in downloads but during building it is erasing packages automatically, please tell me what i can do to solve this problem.

0 Kudos

nayananr
Contributor I

Hi

please guide me to solve this problem

0 Kudos

nayananr
Contributor I

Check the link attached bellow, i have fallowed this to build my own image instead of downloading prebuilt image by murata.

Link : Release User Guide Manual v1.3 · WaRP7/WaRP7-User-Guide · GitHub 

0 Kudos

nayananr
Contributor I

Hi,

i am new to this warp7 board, i went through this link but i am not getting how to enable it, can you please briefly tell me the steps to enable wifi .

As they mentioned in that link to build our own image i fallowed that steps but i am getting so many errors in building image, i have attached the errors bellow.

ERROR: mesa-demos-8.2.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 4, output:
Error in server response, closing control connection.
Error in server response, closing control connection.

ERROR: mesa-demos-8.2.0-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa/demos/8.2.0/mesa-demos-8.2.0.tar.bz2'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /u/ee209700/Wearable/warp7/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/mesa-demos/8.2.0-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.12879
ERROR: Task 1259 (/u/ee209700/Wearable/warp7/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-graphics/mesa/mesa-demos_8.2.0.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
WARNING: lttng-tools-2.7.1+gitAUTOINC+a90f2c1e10-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.lttng.org/lttng-tools.git;branch=stable-2.7, attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: lttng-tools-2.7.1+gitAUTOINC+a90f2c1e10-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository '/u/downloads/git2/git.lttng.org.lttng-tools.git'...
fatal: read error: Connection timed out

ERROR: lttng-tools-2.7.1+gitAUTOINC+a90f2c1e10-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://git.lttng.org/lttng-tools.git;branch=stable-2.7'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /u/ee209700/Wearable/warp7/fsl-community-bsp/build/tmp/work/cortexa7hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/lttng-tools/2.7.1+gitAUTOINC+a90f2c1e10-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.20937
ERROR: Task 1634 (/u/ee209700/Wearable/warp7/fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-kernel/lttng/lttng-tools_git.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
WARNING: trace-cmd-2.6-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rostedt/trace-cmd.git;branch=trace-cmd-stable-v2.6, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: babeltrace-1.3.1-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.efficios.com/babeltrace.git;branch=stable-1.3, attempting MIRRORS if available
WARNING: gstreamer1.0-plugins-imx-0.12.2-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx.git;branch=master, attempting MIRRORS if available

can you please help me to solve this..........

0 Kudos