cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTRC11001T Communication with STM32

henry_w
Contributor I

Hi all,

We are trying to use HTRC11001T with stm32F030K6 as a RFID module and having a hard time to get the response  from HTRC11001T. It seems HTRC11001T is using a SPI-like protocol. But there is a init signal needed to be send before every SPI message which is really hard to achieve using stm32 spi module.

Does anyone has any experience using this chip with stm32 in the forum? Please kindly give me your advice and suggestions.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

henry_w
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply Kan_Li, Could you please confirm with me that this library will work with stm32?

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Henry,

I am sorry but no, STM32 is not a NXP product, so you have to do some porting work before use it with STM32.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

There is a lib for this device, please kindly refer to https://www.nxp.com/restricted_documents/53420/rc110lb6.zip for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

gschelotto
Contributor V

Hi Kan, this library is restricted for downloading. How can I get the access to this?

regards,
gaston

0 Kudos