Going through FCC testing for 88W8987, Carrier Wave mode and TX test not outputting

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Going through FCC testing for 88W8987, Carrier Wave mode and TX test not outputting

540件の閲覧回数
WPSavant
Contributor I

We have a board design incorporating a wifi/bt module based on the 88W8987, and are having trouble with FCC testing the BT part.

The hardware/electrical/antenna behavior all seems correct.  Wifi works fine, and the FCC testing lab has already completed that part of the testing.  Normal BT functionality also seems correct, as BT scans find nearby devices, and our wifi provisioning over BLE service works without issue.

I have read through the Bluetooth/LE Software User Guide and followed what I believe to be the correct sequence of commands for both the CW mode and the TX test, but neither is producing any RF emissions.

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

524件の閲覧回数
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

By any chance, do you mean that you are using the test mode software for the certification ?

Could you please help us contacting the manufacturer of the module for more detail on the specific details on the certification testing ?

Regards

0 件の賞賛