Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BeyondStudio for NXP

Jump to solution
weisheng
Contributor III

help,help,help

I got a problem, when I using IDE (BeyondStudio for NXP) to develop jn5169  code. I installed the IDE , SDK, plugin according to document JN-UG-3098,,  the IDE (BeyondStudio for NXP) appears a lot of errors,but compilation success. there is a similar question in the BBS:Beyond studio for NXP has losts of "could not be resolved" in Template , but I can't solve the problem according to the document, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem?Otherwise, I'll  can not find the reale problem out.Thanks inadvance.

12345.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The errors you are seeing is Eclipse not being able to resolve various variable and functions within the SDK.

Regards

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

There are two things that might solve your problems.

As you might have seen not all the necessary includes appear in the project, can you please delete the project and import it once again?  After importing it, please

1. Select the project
  2. Go to the project tab
  3. C/C++ Index
  4. Freshen All Files
  5. Go to the project tab
  6. C/C++ Index
  7. Rebuild

Please let me know if this works for you

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos
weisheng
Contributor III

Hi,Estephania Martinez Garcia:

Thank you for your answer.I deleted the project,and imported it again. And then follow the seven steps you gave above, the errors in Coordinator did disappear, but in other folders like ColorDimableLight the errors still exist. Is that anything I forgot to do?

0 Kudos
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Would you help me to verify something ?  When you compile the project, in the console tab are there any errors shown? 

Sometimes the IDE shows issues in the problems tab but there are none in the compilation process. 

If that is not  the case, could you please tell me which are the errors shown? 

Regards

0 Kudos
weisheng
Contributor III

Hi,

There is no errors in the console tab,but  the "XXX could not be resolved' issues show in the problems tab.it build success,I think it is a question of IED, not code.

Regards

0 Kudos
estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The errors you are seeing is Eclipse not being able to resolve various variable and functions within the SDK.

Regards

0 Kudos