111111111111111111111111.png

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

dheerajsawant
Contributor V

Hello friends, 

Even i am at stuck at same problem. 

i have import a example and add include files like jendefs.h and  AppHardwareApi.h but still its show error. 

Description Resource Path Location Type
Type 'va_arg(ap, int32)' could not be resolved Printf.c /JN-AN-1172-JN516x-Customer-Module-Evaluation-Tool/Common/Source line 214 Semantic Error
Type 'uint32' could not be resolved Printf.c /JN-AN-1172-JN516x-Customer-Module-Evaluation-Tool/Common/Source line 271 Semantic Error
Type 'va_arg(ap, uint64)' could not be resolved Printf.c /JN-AN-1172-JN516x-Customer-Module-Evaluation-Tool/Common/Source line 197 Semantic Error
Type 'va_arg(ap, uint32)' could not be resolved Printf.c /JN-AN-1172-JN516x-Customer-Module-Evaluation-Tool/Common/Source line 205 Semantic Error
Type 'va_arg(ap, uint32)' could not be resolved Printf.c /JN-AN-1172-JN516x-Customer-Module-Evaluation-Tool/Common/Source line 189 Semantic Error

. so many errors. (which i haven't copy paste. 

i don't understand how to remove this errors.

0 Kudos

weisheng
Contributor III

HI,handing zhao

How do you solve the problem,I'm confusing  with the problem, thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

anikethesamudra
Contributor II

Hello Handing Zhao,

It is the problem with the IDE. Makefile is written for the CMD line console. Eventhough it seems there is error, the project gets built successfully. You can see that in the console. The IDE gives you error because it is unable to resolve the dependencies between files. You can add the path of the files in [ Project Properties > C/C++ General > Paths and Symbols > GNU C] Add the path > Apply > OK. This will resolve the dependency.

weisheng
Contributor III

hello,

How to determine the exact path when add the path? thank you for your help.

0 Kudos

vivekpjohn
Contributor II

Hai,

Can u plz help me by telling how/where to download the beyond studio IDE and SDKs. I am really stuck in a project with JN5168

0 Kudos

anikethesamudra
Contributor II

Hello Vivek,

Download from this link

IEEE 802.15.4|JN516x MCUs|NXP

0 Kudos