Best Regards,

soichi yamamoto

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

It is a bit difficult to answer the request kind of "blindly", i.e. without knowing all the application details, why specific questions pop up, etc., therefore not really focusing on what would the best for the customer - may you provide such details, please?

Regarding your last questions:

• Yes, behavior of the BCTRL pin (strictly analog, part of the HPREG regulator) depends on the power mode Vybrid is in.
  • Information about the power modes can be found in the Reference Manual, "Functional Description" section.
  • The power management App. Note is in progress (a lot of information used in it is already in the Community threads).

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

This output signal is used to control the external transistor (see the 'External NPN Ballast' section in the Datasheet), which is a part of the linear voltage regulator powering the core (1.2V) in the major operating modes, including the RUN one used practically in every Use Case.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos
soichiyamamoto
Contributor V

Dear Naoum,

Thank you for a reply.

Is BCTRL a pin controlled by Power Management mode?

Please give me information more detailed than one of control.

If there are application notebooks, I want it.

Best Regards,

Soichi

0 Kudos
naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Soichi,

It is a bit difficult to answer the request kind of "blindly", i.e. without knowing all the application details, why specific questions pop up, etc., therefore not really focusing on what would the best for the customer - may you provide such details, please?

Regarding your last questions:

• Yes, behavior of the BCTRL pin (strictly analog, part of the HPREG regulator) depends on the power mode Vybrid is in.
  • Information about the power modes can be found in the Reference Manual, "Functional Description" section.
  • The power management App. Note is in progress (a lot of information used in it is already in the Community threads).

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos