I need a license for CW 7.2 build 91218 that let's me link an image. Currently I get the error message :Size of the application has exceeded the capability of this license. the license starts out with:

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a license for CW 7.2 build 91218 that let's me link an image. Currently I get the error message :Size of the application has exceeded the capability of this license. the license starts out with:

gfortanely
Contributor I

#######################################################

#### Coldfire V7.2 Special Edition

#######################################################

INCREMENT ProcessorExpertMCF metrowks 1.000 permanent uncounted \

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TomasPaez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Special Edition license files do have code size limitation among others.

Try to evaluate to get a pro license file, click on download evaluation from the following link

You will find the installer there, you can also get the eval license file there

CodeWarrior Development Tools for ColdFire|NXP

Get the license file and replace the special edition license file on C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CW7.2/license.dat

check this video with more information

How to access software products and licenses|NXP

0 Kudos

gfortanely
Contributor I

Hi Tomas,

One last email today on this topic: How many licenses does my part of Honeywell have? You would find them associated with myself, Mustafa Ismail who left Honeywell, or with my manager Wayne Lauer.

Besides re-hosting the 2 CW 7.2 licenses that I write about below, we think we have a 3rd professional/perpetual license for CW 7.2.

Thanks,

Gene Fortanely

Embedded Software Engineer

eugenio.fortanely@honeywell.com

0 Kudos

gfortanely
Contributor I

Hi,

I have attached the file Case 00083110.zip to this Case.

The zip file contains two CW 7.2 Coldfire license files. They are Professional and Perpetual licenses, but they are node locked to some Win XP machines. We'd like to get them moved to Win 7 machines. The 2 license files are:

1. license_john_shattles.dat - which we'd like moved to hard disk: E81A-5E7E.

2. license_gene_fortanely.dat - which we'd like moved to hard disk: 009F-F297. Note this license was issued to Mustafa Ismail at Honeywell, but he left Honeywell to work elsewhere.

Thanks,

Gene Fortanely

Embedded Software Engineer

eugenio.fortanely@honeywell.com

0 Kudos