RDDRONE-FMUK66

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDDRONE-FMUK66

Daperdo
Contributor I

Hello, I have an RDDRONE-FMUK66 board that I have updated through qgroundcontrol and everything is going perfectly until it is time to start calibrating sensors, there are positions that it does not recognize no matter how many attempts I make, do you have any idea of how or what error I may be making? ?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Xiandaiweijifen
Contributor I

I had the same problem, I tried all five of the above but none of them solved the problem of the sensor not calibrating. The gyroscope and accelerometer don't seem to be recognized. I would like to know how people finally solved it or if it is a hardware problem.

0 Kudos

Skywalker
Contributor I

Hello , Having similar problem. Pitch down calibration is not detecting from sensor.

Both Gyro and accelerometer calibration.

Any help? How to resolve this error 

0 Kudos

giraffe508
Contributor IV

It's great to hear that you have successfully updated your RDDRONE-FMUK66 board through QGroundControl. However, I understand that you are facing issues with sensor calibration, particularly with certain positions not being recognized. Here are a few suggestions to help you troubleshoot the issue:

1. Ensure proper orientation: Make sure that you are holding the RDDRONE-FMUK66 board in the correct orientation as instructed by QGroundControl during the calibration process. The orientation of the board is crucial for accurate calibration.
  2. Steady positioning: When calibrating the sensors, ensure that the board is held steady in the required position. Any movement or vibrations can cause the calibration process to fail.
  3. Check for interference: Ensure that there are no sources of magnetic or electrical interference nearby, as these can affect the calibration process. Keep the board away from electronic devices, magnets, and metal objects during calibration.
  4. Reset calibration data: If the issue persists, try resetting the calibration data in QGroundControl and start the calibration process again. To do this, go to the Sensors tab in the Vehicle Setup page, and click on the 'Reset' button next to each sensor.
  5. Update firmware: Ensure that you are using the latest firmware for your RDDRONE-FMUK66 board. Updating the firmware can help resolve any compatibility issues or bugs that may be causing the calibration problem.

If you have tried all of the above suggestions and are still experiencing issues with sensor calibration, it is possible that there may be a hardware issue with your RDDRONE-FMUK66 board. In this case, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

0 Kudos