Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTM88K135ST1 stop modes and wake up

Jump to solution
israelfelix
Contributor III

Hi.

I am new with NTM88K135ST1 and I want to know if it is possible to make him sleep and wake up when there is change in pressure or acceleration.

if that possible can you tell me where to start and if there are any examples or documents about sleep and wake up it would be useful.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello israelfelix,

Thank you for using the NXP community.

As I mentioned, the interrupts can wake-up the device from any of the STOP modes.

I do recommend reviewing Table 26 from the document provided before for further information.

For example, you may consider the ADC conversion completed interrupt to wake up the device. You may also consider the periodic wake-up timer (PWU) generates a periodic interrupt to wake up the MCU from any of the STOP modes.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello israelfelix,

I hope all is great with you. Thank you for using the NXP communities.

Do you mean the STOP modes? For further information, I do recommend reviewing chapter 10.8.5 from the UM11227 document. Please find it attached.  

diazmarin09_0-1708643712578.png

For example, STOP1 cannot be exited until the VDD is greater than VLVDH or VLV/DL rising (VDD must rise above the LVI re-arm voltage).

The Periodic wake-up timer module may be useful for you.

Regards,

David

israelfelix
Contributor III

Hi David, thanks for the response! When I talk about STOP, I'm talking about when the MCU goes into low power consumption. I want to know if, at low power consumption, the pressure or movement reading can wake up the MCU, or do I just have the option of checking if the defined limit has been violated, waking up the MCU from time to time and comparing?

0 Kudos
diazmarin09
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello israelfelix,

Thank you for using the NXP community.

As I mentioned, the interrupts can wake-up the device from any of the STOP modes.

I do recommend reviewing Table 26 from the document provided before for further information.

For example, you may consider the ADC conversion completed interrupt to wake up the device. You may also consider the periodic wake-up timer (PWU) generates a periodic interrupt to wake up the MCU from any of the STOP modes.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos