cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

se050 openssl 3.0.5 compilation

rajasj
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate IMX8QM at Linux kernel 5.15 with the SE050 module in using the latest middleware. I tried to source compile on the Linux board, and got openssl error:

In file included from /home/root/se050/files/simw-top/sss/plugin/openssl/engine/src/ax_sssEngine_rsa.c:46:
/usr/include/openssl/rsa.h:576:5: note: declared here
  576 | int RSA_meth_set_verify(RSA_METHOD *rsa,
      |     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
make[2]: *** [sss/plugin/openssl/CMakeFiles/sss_engine.dir/build.make:132: sss/plugin/openssl/CMakeFiles/sss_engine.dir/engine/src/ax_sssEngine_rsa.c.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1992: sss/plugin/openssl/CMakeFiles/sss_engine.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2
root@iWave-G27M:~/se050/files/simw-top_build/simw-top-eclipse_jrcpv1#

The openssl version of my target board is 3.0.5 but the SE050 middleware supports only till 1.1.x. Please let me know how I can modify the scripts or the middleware to make it work ?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @rajasj ,

Which MW version is adopted from your side ? The latest version has already supported openssl 3.x. You might have to manually change the cmake option of "PTMW_OpenSSL" to 3_0 in your recipe or reconfigure it before native building. Please kindly refer to "simw-top/doc/building/imx6.html" regarding how to natively build the MW on imx platform for more details.

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos