Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the functions used for ECDSA signature verification

Jump to solution
makoto_O
Contributor II

Dear NXP community,

We are currently developing a communication programme using the KW45B41Z-EVK board.

I have looked up the functions that can be used to implement a signature verification process for private and public keys, using ECDSA,
<SecLib_ecp256.h>
ECDSA_VerifySignature function
ECDSA_VerifyMessageSignature function
Are there any functions other than these two functions that can perform ECDSA signature verification?

Advice from those who have performed ECDSA signature verification would be appreciated.

Best regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
makoto_O
Contributor II

Dear NXP support representative

Thank you for your answer.
We wanted to use this function when implementing the digital signature function on the KW45B41Z-EVK, but the condition of a bus set with a signature length and public key length of 64 bytes (our process is that the signature and public key are 64 bytes or more) does not meet the implementation specifications, so we asked this question.
We will consider other methods.

Thank you for your continued support.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
nxf77486
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NXP support.

Answering your question for the usage of the ECDSA functionality the only function available are the ones you mention on your post.

Please let me know if there is anything else where I can help you.

0 Kudos
makoto_O
Contributor II

Dear NXP support representative

Thank you for your answer.
We wanted to use this function when implementing the digital signature function on the KW45B41Z-EVK, but the condition of a bus set with a signature length and public key length of 64 bytes (our process is that the signature and public key are 64 bytes or more) does not meet the implementation specifications, so we asked this question.
We will consider other methods.

Thank you for your continued support.

0 Kudos