cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k344 some memory denied access

Jump to solution
huangjia
Contributor II

Hi dears, i'm debugging s32k344 via jlink. I generated a project to toggle a led pin, and it can work fine. But i can not read the pin register via memory. How to set memory access range?

新建位图图像.bmp

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@huangjia

I can accsee the address as you did,for example:0x40290000,

Senlent_0-1637221438124.png

I am currently using PE(I don't have a segger jink) ,so i think this may be caused by J-LINK ,may be you can try with onboard PE to trobleshoot this problem.

BR!

Jim,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
dashe
Contributor II

Hello, I want to ask whether you use j-link V10 or V11?

0 Kudos
huangjia
Contributor II
no,I switched to pemicro
0 Kudos
dashe
Contributor II

I saw that you said you used j-link first. I want to ask which model you used to use j-link

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@huangjia

I can accsee the address as you did,for example:0x40290000,

Senlent_0-1637221438124.png

I am currently using PE(I don't have a segger jink) ,so i think this may be caused by J-LINK ,may be you can try with onboard PE to trobleshoot this problem.

BR!

Jim,

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
huangjia
Contributor II

Yes, i configured over this factor, and shopped one on line. I plan to try when receiving it.

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@huangjia

okay,welcome to discuss with you. 

Are you use S32K3X4EVB or self-design board? S32K3X4EVB have an on-board debugger(can easily connect to PC by usb-wire) 

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos
huangjia
Contributor II

That is my self-design board. It is hard to apply a demo board now. 

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@huangjia

I got it!

Can I close this question? If you have other questions, you can post a new question in this forum.

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos