s32k344 Crypto_43_HSE demo not working: "hse_interface.h" no such file or directory

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s32k344 Crypto_43_HSE demo not working: "hse_interface.h" no such file or directory

Jump to solution
lluo
Contributor III

Hi, 

I am currently working woth Crypto_43_HSE_SymmetricPromitives_S32K344 demo project. During compilation, it threw the following error :

lluo_0-1710234490883.png

This file doesn't come along with the project and it is not generated either. Do you probably know where to get this file and how to make the demo compilable and work? Thank you in advance. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lluo 

The example codes are provided to work out of the box. So. a possible reason for this problem could be used by some conflicts in your S32DS package manager. Try removing the RTD packages you have installed and then, install only the RTD version you are using and run "Project from example".

Also, make sure that you have installed the HSE FW and generated the configuration (Update Code" button on Config Tools).

B.R.

VaneB

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lluo 

The example codes are provided to work out of the box. So. a possible reason for this problem could be used by some conflicts in your S32DS package manager. Try removing the RTD packages you have installed and then, install only the RTD version you are using and run "Project from example".

Also, make sure that you have installed the HSE FW and generated the configuration (Update Code" button on Config Tools).

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos
lluo
Contributor III

Hi @VaneB ,

I installed both RTD 3.0.0 and RTD 4.0.0. As you suggested, I uninstalled RTD 4.0.0.  After that, the issue was resolved. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
lluo
Contributor III

The file is not included in the demo project and it is essential  for making the project compilable. So I would like to know where I could find this header file.

0 Kudos