cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get the Speed and direction of the running wheel with S32K148

rohit_alate
Contributor II

Hello team,

I want to create one application where I want to take the current or live data(Speed and the direction of the wheel rotation) from the wheel on my S32K148 Board,
I am new in this thing can anyone please help me here how i can proceed here...

Thanks in advance ,
Rohit 

0 Kudos
2 Replies

rohit_alate
Contributor II

Hello @Robin_Shen ,

I want to take the input from the wheel by using the quadrature rotary encoder of the robot, so can you please help me or let me know if any example I can refer to for the interface with my S32k148-EVAL Board,

Thanks,
Rohit

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rohit,

You can download the MCSPTE1AK144 development kit – Application Software

on the website of MCSPTE1AK144: S32K144 Development Kit for BLDC and PMSM motor control.

AN12235 3-Phase Sensorless PMSM Motor Control Kit with S32K144 will show you how to use FTM Quadrature decoder mode to decode the quadrature signals generated by rotary sensors used in motor control domain. (C:\NXP\MC_DevKits\MCSPTE1AK144\doc\ApplicationNotes\AN12235.pdf )

Figure 11. S32K144 module interconnection.pngQuadrature decoder mode.pngS32K144 FTM2 configuration in Processor Expert.png

Please read MCSPTE1AK144_ReleaseNotes for more detail about MCSPTE1AK144 development kit.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos