cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download a firmware to SRAM in S32K144 using JFlash tool

Jump to solution
HyunungPark
Contributor III

Currently, I use S32K144 and Our Project must run from SRAM to do a partition of memory.

I try to download new firmware on SRAM using JFlash tool.

But I can't do this.

Could you please help me with this issue?

BRs

Hyunung Park

1 Solution
whinojo
Contributor II

Hi, I have a similar requirement, and being new to NXP products I am still learning. Is the only way to do this procedure (flash to SRAM for memory partition) with a JFLash? or can I do it by dragging the .mot file into the board (i.e. using a direct PC to board connection through micro USB) I also have a PE micro multilink adaptor. Best regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
whinojo
Contributor II

Hi, I have a similar requirement, and being new to NXP products I am still learning. Is the only way to do this procedure (flash to SRAM for memory partition) with a JFLash? or can I do it by dragging the .mot file into the board (i.e. using a direct PC to board connection through micro USB) I also have a PE micro multilink adaptor. Best regards.

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @whinojo,

If you have a project in S32DS IDE, set the Build configuration to Debug_RAM and compile it.

Right-click on the project in Project Explorer

danielmartynek_0-1659346706202.png

In Debug Configuration, you can choose either Segger J-link or PE Micro and load it to the MCU.

danielmartynek_1-1659346890743.png

BR, Daniel

whinojo
Contributor II
Hi and thanks for the quick reply, I am using MATLAB/Simulink (with NXP MBDTB) to generate code, I will try to open the generated code with DS and follow thru the recommended steps and come back. Regards.
0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Hyunung Park,

I would recommend contacting Segger support.

JFlash is not an NXP product.

BR, Daniel